maandag 24 mei 2010

HayatexBlade Chapters 27 & 28

I really enjoyed editing these chapters, i'm sure you will enjoy reading them! (I mean, how can you not enjoy HxB ~YEAH!!). There's a fun song playing in the background of chapter 28, for those wondering how it sounds like, and how looks like for real, here's the youtube video to it:
Hikaru GENJI - Tsurugi no Mai and for the die-hard HxB fans out there, here's the mp3 version. ^^

I'm gonna try to release the rest of volume 5 (chapters 29 and 30, and a bonus chapter) before sunday. Eiji will be out on thursday. Yureka is still unknown for the next chapter.

I'm also looking for a japanese translator for HxB volumes 7 and up, since Seven Seas doesn't have HxB volumes 7 and up on the planning yet. If you think you could help out send me a mail at vulcanus_1989@hotmail.com

Anyways, enjoy the chapters!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Yay, thanks for the HayatexBlade. That fight was too one sided =( I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be that bad for the underdogs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thanks^_^ for the released, always waiting for this one;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much for translating HXB. Even though the update was slow, I'm still glad that you continue to work on the manga.
    I love the manga so very much because it was so funny and entertaining. Aslo, I like the work of the artist. I have the raw and it sadden me that I couldn't read it, only enjoying the artwork which was a killer since I so wanna know what happen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen