donderdag 12 augustus 2010

HayatexBlade Chapters 30.5-33

These chapters were not edited or scanned by me, I just found them on mediafire from an unknown source. I will release this on mangaupdates under my name since i can't add it as Unknown (cuz HxB is a licenced series), but i'm just posting it there so people know it's out and can download it too.


I might re-edit chapters 30.5-33 in the future, or i might not, i can't really say which one yet (probably depends on my moods). The next chapter i'll continue on will be the remainder of volume 6, namely chapters 34-36. If things don't get too crazy i hope to finish those chapters in the next 2 weeks. I probably won't redraw all the SFX's though, it's too time consuming and boring and it usually makes me delay chapters by alot. I'll just add the sfx translation next to the kanji.

Anyways, Yureka 168 and 169 will be out later today or early tomorrow. One of the Eiji translators came back, so we might speed that project up again too. Enjoy these HxB chapters from mr. Unkown for now!

**Edit: Mr. Unknown has shown him/herself! Thank Anelai for these chapters. Anelai might be doing the rest of vol 6 soon, if he/she does, and i can find the chapters i'll put some links up. If he/she doesn't plan to release the remaining 3 chapters, i might do them myself. I'm not really planning on debinding my book for 3 chapters though, so if i'm the one scanning you'll see some small gutter shadows.


P.S.: I will be using depositfiles links for a while. With depositfiles you'll get some money (5-10 usd) for every 1000 downloads. Every bit helps, and since i have to buy some more Yureka volumes soon, i hope everyone will download through the depositfiles links. I will also post mediafire links later on, but they will be added 24-48 hours after the initial release.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. wow, 5 chapter, thank u so much for the hard work

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Glad to hear about the good news regarding Psychometrer Eiji. Looking eagerly forward to those Yureka chapters

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi, I scanned these chapters for 4chan's /u/. I'm almost done with chapter 34 and plan to do the rest of the volume as well, but if you want you can still do them. (Might be a good idea, since as of this chapter I've decided to not bother fixing up the gutter shadows.)
    By the way, did you manage to find a translator for volumes 7 and up? There was someone on /u/ who seemed pretty serious about commissioning a translator and editing the volumes him/herself, and claimed to have gotten in contact with one.
    Also, thank you for your work on the previous chapters and uploading the raws.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Haven't found a translator yet for volumes 7 and up, or you could say i haven't really searched around that much. I guess i will try to ask some translators if they might be interested, since we'll be reaching the end of vol 6 soon and seven seas doesn't have a release date on new volumes yet. About the remainder of volume 6...eh, i probably won't edit them myself from scratch like i did with the others (frankly it takes alot of time, time i don't have right now), If it's just fixing gutter shadows maybe i could do that though.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I see. I hope there are some interested translators out there, I'd hate for HxB to cut off at volume 6.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5a88xhtr807f35g
    Here's chapter 34. If you want you can upload it elsewhere, clean the gutters (it's not so much the shadows as the blurs), etc, I don't really care.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks for all the chapters! I have been checking this site weekly for HXB update and I was surprise to see quite the chapter! I look forward to more. HXB is such a fun managa to read and I would hate to not have any source of translation for them..so this is where I come to enjoy HXb.
    Thanks a lot!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen